ObjectPark Software has released a public beta of Menu Calendar 2.5. Menu Calendar is a calendar for your Mac OS X menu bar that accesses your iCal information, to-do lists, and other related information. Version 2.5 adds several new features.
With Menu Calendar 2.5, a pocket calendar and your to do items are always at hand, reachable from an icon at Mac OS X the menu bar. The single most important new feature in version 2.5 is the ability to show to do items from iCal with their priorities.
New features in Menu Calendar 2.5 Public Beta:
- added current to do items to the menu icon tooltip
- automatically shows 12h time format (when set in system preferences)
- added iCal calendar colors to the schedule text
- added simplified Chinese localization
- the open/close hotkey is now user configurable
- schedule text now with clipboard support
You can find more information on Menu Calendar 2.5 at Objectpark Softwareis Web site. The public beta release is free, and the full version is priced at US$14.95.