British developer PuppyGames on Wednesday released Ultratron, a 2D game that hearkens back to Robotron 2084 and other classic arcade titles. Players blast their way through 40 levels of mayhem, destroying killer robots and picking up special power-ups as they try to eventually defeat the Four Bots of the Apocalypse. The game features over 70 different types of enemies, 10 power-ups to collect, bonus stages and more. Pricing is US$9.95.
Recent News See All »
- Tim Cook: The NSA Won’t Be Asking for Backdoors (Anymore)
- Apple Watch Coming to Target October 18
- Apple Reportedly ‘Seals Deal’ on on 777,000 Square Foot Landmark Campus
- Amazon Jumps the Shark and Kicks Apple TV and Google Chromecast off Store
- James Bell, Former Boeing CFO, Joins Apple Board of Directors