British developer PuppyGames on Wednesday released Ultratron, a 2D game that hearkens back to Robotron 2084 and other classic arcade titles. Players blast their way through 40 levels of mayhem, destroying killer robots and picking up special power-ups as they try to eventually defeat the Four Bots of the Apocalypse. The game features over 70 different types of enemies, 10 power-ups to collect, bonus stages and more. Pricing is US$9.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi