British developer PuppyGames on Wednesday released Ultratron, a 2D game that hearkens back to Robotron 2084 and other classic arcade titles. Players blast their way through 40 levels of mayhem, destroying killer robots and picking up special power-ups as they try to eventually defeat the Four Bots of the Apocalypse. The game features over 70 different types of enemies, 10 power-ups to collect, bonus stages and more. Pricing is US$9.95.
← Previous Article
Aspyr Media has placed a page for LEGO Star Wars on its Web site and made the game available for…
Next Article →
X2: The Threat puts players in the role of an ex-con whose sentence is commuted by higher-ups at TerraCorp, who…
Recent News See All »
- San Francisco Protesters Stop Apple Shuttle, Demand an End to Evictions
- Proposed EU Law Could Force Apple to Change iPhone Charging Connector
- Would You Have a Cow if Bill Gates Was Your Secret Santa?
- Apple Fixes Connection Issues with VPN Update for Mavericks Server
- Did You Get a New Mac Pro? Apple Released a Firmware Update for It