British developer PuppyGames on Wednesday released Ultratron, a 2D game that hearkens back to Robotron 2084 and other classic arcade titles. Players blast their way through 40 levels of mayhem, destroying killer robots and picking up special power-ups as they try to eventually defeat the Four Bots of the Apocalypse. The game features over 70 different types of enemies, 10 power-ups to collect, bonus stages and more. Pricing is US$9.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today