Aspyr Media announced the immediate availability of an update to Quake 4 with improved support for Intel-based Macs on Monday. The 1.2 update adds support for the symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) capabilities in the Core Duo processor in the iMac, Mac mini, and MacBook Pro, and shows performance improvements between 15 and 30 percent. The update also includes several new multiplayer maps and bug fixes. The Quake 4 1.2 update is free to current users, and is available for download at the macgamefiles.com Web site.
← Previous Article
Aspyr Media on Friday announced that Sid Meier's Civilization IV, which it will publish next month, is now available for…
Next Article →
2Sublime Design announced the immediate availability of GameLauncher 1.2 on Friday.
Recent News See All »
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase
- RadioShack Planning iPhone 5s Discount this Friday
- Apple’s iOS 8 to Reportedly Include Shazam Music Recognition
- Yahoo! Reportedly Wants to Replace Google for iOS Default Search