Quark on Monday issued its QuarkXPress 7.01 update, a free upgrade that makes the design and publishing software compatible with PowerPC and Intel processors. It can be downloaded from Quarkis Web site or requested on CD-ROM for free. The full software is US$749 for the full version or $249 as an upgrade.
Recent News See All »
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99
- Apple Changes App Store ‘Free’ Button to ‘Get’
- Apple: GTAT Couldn’t Make Usable Sapphire, Mismanaged Production