Quark on Monday issued its QuarkXPress 7.01 update, a free upgrade that makes the design and publishing software compatible with PowerPC and Intel processors. It can be downloaded from Quarkis Web site or requested on CD-ROM for free. The full software is US$749 for the full version or $249 as an upgrade.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi