Quark on Monday issued its QuarkXPress 7.01 update, a free upgrade that makes the design and publishing software compatible with PowerPC and Intel processors. It can be downloaded from Quarkis Web site or requested on CD-ROM for free. The full software is US$749 for the full version or $249 as an upgrade.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend