Quark on Monday issued its QuarkXPress 7.01 update, a free upgrade that makes the design and publishing software compatible with PowerPC and Intel processors. It can be downloaded from Quarkis Web site or requested on CD-ROM for free. The full software is US$749 for the full version or $249 as an upgrade.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure