Quark on Monday issued its QuarkXPress 7.01 update, a free upgrade that makes the design and publishing software compatible with PowerPC and Intel processors. It can be downloaded from Quarkis Web site or requested on CD-ROM for free. The full software is US$749 for the full version or $249 as an upgrade.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed