Startly Technologies announced the release of QuicKeys X3, an upgrade to the automation utility. The new version includes a new interface, more options in your automation settings, and new "Shortcut Triggers."
Other new features, according to Startly Technologies:
- A new, more intuitive, user interface
- New Speech, Time Range, Application Event, Mouse Button and Device Shortcut Triggers
- Shortcut Subscriptions allow groups of users to share shortcuts
- More Logic and Variables give greater power and control to sequences
- Improved Recording and recording hints make shortcut creation easier than ever
- New Text Tools, Printer Switching and Password Vault plug-ins
QuicKeys X3 is priced at US$99.95 for a single user. An upgrade from QuicKeys X2 is $29.95 You can find more information on the product at the QuicKeys Web site.
[Editoris Note: Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus recently mentioned QuicKeys X2 in his TMO Gift Guide, where you can find his thoughts on the software.]