Peninsula Group has released a new version of QuickTrack, bringing it to version V. QuickTrack is a utility designed for tracking items and persons from multiple locations. The latest release features improved reporting and MySQL support. According to Peninsula Group:
Peninsula Group Announce the Shipping of Peninsula QuickTrack V Cross Platform Tracking Software.
QuickTrack V the market leading cross platform tracking software, providing item, asset and people tracking and library functionality on Mac OS, Mac OSX and Windows. The latest update has been completely rewritten to provide a new interactive reporting module and support for MySQL as well as the built in SQL database.
QuickTrack V provides the ability to:
- Track Items and People across multiple locations
- Book Items in and out to different users from any location with database access
- Immediately find information on overdue items
- Produce reports on paper in list form or as exported csv files, from a simple popup list system, to which reports can be easily added
- Perform searches on items and users, see who has what and also an item loan history
- Use Hot Keys to quickly perform management tasks
Fully integrated Barcode technology utilising Peninsula Barcode Technology allows you to:
- Use barcodes to look up items and users, with integrated booking in and out
- Print barcodes from the reporting module as either serial numbers or from existing records
You can find more information about the QuickTrack V release at the Peninsula Group Web site. QuickTrack V is available for US$477.00.