QuickerTek Inc. has released new AirPort antenna upgrades for Appleis latest 15- and 17-inch PowerBooks, which feature built-in AirPort Extreme wireless networking. While AirPort Extreme features a much wider range than the original AirPort technology, the metal cases used in the PowerBook line often constrict the signal strength. When the new QuickerTek antennas, which sell for US$99.99, are mounted on the exterior of the cases, they remove those signal restrictions. The antennas are similar to the previous one released for the PowerBook line; QuickerTek simply updated their internal connectors to make them compatible with the latest models.
← Previous Article
Open Door has released a public Beta of the firewall utility DoorStop X and updated its Who's There? Firewall Advisor…
Next Article →
Despite positive reviews of the recently released OS X Tiger, Apple Computer, is still the "super-small-market share guy" that gets…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman