RAGE Software has released version 1.2 of RAGE Google Sitemap Automator, which enables Webmasters to automate the process of creating Google Sitemaps, allowing search engines to more easily find and index a Web siteis contents. This update offers a new parsing engine for finding and scanning each Web siteis link, and it features better control over which files are scanned for links. The full software is US$29.95.
← Previous Article
Martin Taylor, who became Microsoft's vice-president of Windows Live and MSN marketing in March, abruptly left the company this week.
Next Article →
Apple released several updates for its pro applications on Wednesday, including Aperture Final Cut Studio, Cinema Tools, DVD Studio Pro…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman