ThinkMac Software has released NewsMac Pro 1.1, an update to its RSS reader utility that adds a podcast player which can remember where a user left off in a podcast. In addition, the interface has been updated, new themes have been added and a shortcut to the source list gives users instant access to newly-downloaded headlines. This is free for existing users; the full version is US$24.95 and requires Mac OS X v10.3.
← Previous Article
Skramsoft has released First Cut, a "DV cutting station for Mac OS X." The product is intended for doing first…
Next Article →
Intuit Inc. has released an update to Quicken 2006 for Mac that includes what the company is calling "stability improvements"
Recent News See All »
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures