ThinkMac Software has released NewsMac Pro 1.1, an update to its RSS reader utility that adds a podcast player which can remember where a user left off in a podcast. In addition, the interface has been updated, new themes have been added and a shortcut to the source list gives users instant access to newly-downloaded headlines. This is free for existing users; the full version is US$24.95 and requires Mac OS X v10.3.
← Previous Article
Skramsoft has released First Cut, a "DV cutting station for Mac OS X." The product is intended for doing first…
Next Article →
Intuit Inc. has released an update to Quicken 2006 for Mac that includes what the company is calling "stability improvements"
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity