PeachPit Press announced the release of the latest title in its Real World series, Real World Aperture, on Tuesday. In the book, Ben Long covers navigating Apertureis interface, using metadata, working with smart folders and stacks, managing image libraries, using Aperture with Photoshop CS2, and more. Real World Aperture is available now, and costs US$34.99.
← Previous Article
Apple released Security Update 2006-004 for PowerPC and Intel-based Macs on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Stunt Software announced the immediate availability of On The Job 2.2 on Wednesday. On The Job is a time tracking…
Recent News See All »
- Cartoon Network Turns to iOS App Maker Pixel Press For Draw-Your-Own-Game
- Apple: Celebrity Photo Theft Due to Compromised Passwords, Not iCloud Security
- Report Claims iWatch Still in Testing, No Sept 9 Unveiling
- Apple Lands Digital Wallet Deal with Amex, Visa, MasterCard
- Apple Fixes iCloud Security Gap, ‘Actively Investigates’ Celeb Photo Theft