PeachPit Press announced the release of the latest title in its Real World series, Real World Aperture, on Tuesday. In the book, Ben Long covers navigating Apertureis interface, using metadata, working with smart folders and stacks, managing image libraries, using Aperture with Photoshop CS2, and more. Real World Aperture is available now, and costs US$34.99.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming