PeachPit Press announced the release of the latest title in its Real World series, Real World Aperture, on Tuesday. In the book, Ben Long covers navigating Apertureis interface, using metadata, working with smart folders and stacks, managing image libraries, using Aperture with Photoshop CS2, and more. Real World Aperture is available now, and costs US$34.99.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board