PeachPit Press announced the release of the latest title in its Real World series, Real World Aperture, on Tuesday. In the book, Ben Long covers navigating Apertureis interface, using metadata, working with smart folders and stacks, managing image libraries, using Aperture with Photoshop CS2, and more. Real World Aperture is available now, and costs US$34.99.
← Previous Article
Apple released Security Update 2006-004 for PowerPC and Intel-based Macs on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Stunt Software announced the immediate availability of On The Job 2.2 on Wednesday. On The Job is a time tracking…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry