PeachPit Press announced the release of the latest title in its Real World series, Real World Aperture, on Tuesday. In the book, Ben Long covers navigating Apertureis interface, using metadata, working with smart folders and stacks, managing image libraries, using Aperture with Photoshop CS2, and more. Real World Aperture is available now, and costs US$34.99.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday