Dartware, LLC has released a beta version of InterMapper Remote, bringing it to version 1.0b4. InterMapper Remote is a a remote viewer that works with InterMapper to allow you to see a real-time, animated view of your InterMapper maps. The update has new features and numerous bug fixes. According to Dartware:
InterMapper Remote 1.0b4 is now available. InterMapper Remote: a remote viewer that works with InterMapper to allow you to see a real-time, animated view of your InterMapper maps.
It adds a small number of features and fixes many bugs.
- Alt-clicking a map entry in the server list window will now select all maps on the same server
- Alt-clicking the Open button, or Alt-double-clicking to connect to a server will open the selected servers and all maps on those servers
- Added a context menu to the server listAdded labels to display the number of chars and lines in the event log window
- Added date and time to bug reports
- Squashed a bug that caused event logs to remove lines from near the end when it ran out of buffer space. Now it should correctly remove the lines from the beginning
- Fixed some concurrency synchronization problems that could cause deadlock in the bug window
- Escape and Cmd-W should now continue/close the bug window
- Enter/Space should log and continue from the bug window.
- And other fixes..
You can find more information about InterMapper Remote at the Dartware Web site. InterMapper Remote 1.0b4 is available for US$199.00.