Runtime Revolution has released a new version of Revolution, bringing it to version 2.1. Revolution is a cross-platform software development tool designed for creating applications for multiple platform deployment. The update ships with several features including an improved Aqua interface and expanded database support. According to Runtime Revolution:
Runtime Revolution today announced the release of Revolution 2.0.3, the latest update to the user-centric multi-platform development tool for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and Unix.
Revolutionis user-centric approach and built-in support for databases, XML, Internet protocols, report generation multimedia and more makes developing feature packed software quick and easy.
Revolution 2.1 includes dozens of new features and improvements:
- Improved conformity with the Mac OS X interface style guidelines
- All editions include support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC and Valentina
- Improved support for Mac OS X Aqua appearance
- Support for drawers and metal appearance on Mac OS X
- System palettes which float above all applications
You can find more information about the latest Revolution release at the Runtime Revolution Web site. Revolution 2.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available starting at US$75.00.