GoldfishSoft announced the immediate availability of SaveMe 1.3 on Monday. SaveMe is a utility that automatically saves your documents from any application. The new version includes an improved interface, new keyboard controls and customization, and Intel and PowerPC-based Mac compatibility. It is available for download at the GoldfishSoft Web site. SaveMe 1.3 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, and is priced at US$20.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks