Ambrosia Software, Inc. announced today a competitive upgrade offer for users of the Screen Catcher screen capture program. This allows users to upgrade from Screen Catcher to Snapz Pro X at a discounted price, for a limited time only.You can find more information on Snaps Pro X at Ambrosiais Web site; likewise for more details on the companyis special offer.
"Snapz Pro X is the first full-featured screen capture program to run on Mac OS X," comments Ambrosiais el Presidente, Andrew Welch...."Thus we are offering registered Screen Catcher users a discounted upgrade path to Snapz Pro X."
Registered users of Screen Catcher can upgrade to Snapz Pro X for just $19 -- thatis $10 off of the normal price. Screen Catcher users can also upgrade to the advanced QuickTime movie capture features of Snapz Pro X for $39 (once again, $10 off of the normal price).
← Previous Article
Panda Systems has released yet another version of PandoCalendar, bringing the calendar app to version 5.7.3. The new version fixes…
Next Article →
Comm-Unity Networking Systems has released a new version of its FileMaker Pro plug-in SMTPit. SMTPit allows you to send e-mail…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Court-Appointed Antitrust Monitor Bills Apple $1,100 Per Hour
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories