MacSpeech announced the immediate availability of ScriptPak for iWeb 1.0 on Wednesday. The ScriptPak works with iListen 1.6.8 or higher, and includes about 150 commands that let you control Appleis iWeb with your voice. The ScriptPak for iWeb is the first of MacSpeechis iLife i06 ScriptPak set. Others will be available throughout the year. ScriptPak for iWeb 1.0 is available at the MacSpeech Web site, and is priced at US$15.
← Previous Article
What amounts to a proof-of-concept trojan horse application for the Mac started circulating around the Internet on Thursday.
Next Article →
Apple is presenting a series of classes on transitioning to Xcode at its Cupertino campus at the end of February.
Recent News See All »
- Report Claims Gold iPad Coming Soon
- Apple Tells Developers to Submit their OS X Yosemite-compatible Apps
- iTunes Store Adds City of Hope Donation Page for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website
- Samsung Calls Galaxy Note 4 Screen Gap a Feature, not a Flaw
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman
- Grading Apple’s Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus Success Now in Developers Hands