Seapine Software, Inc. has released updates for TestTrack Pro, bringing it to version 6.1, and Surround SCM, bringing it to version 2.1. TestTrack Pro is a defect tracking management tool designed for manufacturing applications. Surround SCM is a software change management app designed for software development arenas. According to Seapine Software:
Seapine Software, Inc., a leading supplier of integrated software that manages the software development lifecycle, announced today the immediate availability of TestTrack Pro 6.1 and Surround SCM 2.1.
The upgraded versions of TestTrack Pro and Surround SCM include productivity enhancements, additional security controls, and enhanced integration with each other.
TestTrack Pro 6.1 builds on an already rich feature set with:
- Spell checking with support for 11 languages and user-customizable dictionaries
- Email notification hyperlinks with one-click access to defects for improved workflow
- Electronic signature and verbose audit trail options improve support for FDA standard 21 CFR Title 11 and other formal processes
Surround SCM 2.1 makes managing change easier with:
- New reporting options including trend and labeled file reports provide better change management process feedback
- Eclipse IDE integration lets users of this Java-based development environment manage the source files in Surround SCM
- Improved repository differencing simplifies finding file differences between users&Mac226; working directories and Surroundis file repository
- A new file details pane, the ability to search by file status, client support for multiple servers, and improved Unicode support enhance productivity and Surroundis capabilities
You can find more information about the TestTrack Pro and Surround SCM updates at the Seapine Software, Inc. Web site. The updates are free for registered users, while the full version of TestTrack Pro is available starting at US$209.00, and Surround SCM retails for US$595.00.