Shure Inc. has released the E4c, the newest model in its E Series line of sound-canceling earphones. Selling for US$299, the earphones were designed to be similar to the iconic white earbuds Apple includes with its iPods. They feature high-definition drivers with tuned-port technology, for more responsive bass, and they add triple flange sleeves to the sets of sleeves already included with the E series earphones; the variety of sleeves helps ensure the right fit in the listeneris ears.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad