Shure Inc. has released the E4c, the newest model in its E Series line of sound-canceling earphones. Selling for US$299, the earphones were designed to be similar to the iconic white earbuds Apple includes with its iPods. They feature high-definition drivers with tuned-port technology, for more responsive bass, and they add triple flange sleeves to the sets of sleeves already included with the E series earphones; the variety of sleeves helps ensure the right fit in the listeneris ears.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac