Shure Inc. has released the E4c, the newest model in its E Series line of sound-canceling earphones. Selling for US$299, the earphones were designed to be similar to the iconic white earbuds Apple includes with its iPods. They feature high-definition drivers with tuned-port technology, for more responsive bass, and they add triple flange sleeves to the sets of sleeves already included with the E series earphones; the variety of sleeves helps ensure the right fit in the listeneris ears.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks