Shure Inc. has released the E4c, the newest model in its E Series line of sound-canceling earphones. Selling for US$299, the earphones were designed to be similar to the iconic white earbuds Apple includes with its iPods. They feature high-definition drivers with tuned-port technology, for more responsive bass, and they add triple flange sleeves to the sets of sleeves already included with the E series earphones; the variety of sleeves helps ensure the right fit in the listeneris ears.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors