Shure Inc. has released the E4c, the newest model in its E Series line of sound-canceling earphones. Selling for US$299, the earphones were designed to be similar to the iconic white earbuds Apple includes with its iPods. They feature high-definition drivers with tuned-port technology, for more responsive bass, and they add triple flange sleeves to the sets of sleeves already included with the E series earphones; the variety of sleeves helps ensure the right fit in the listeneris ears.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- How to Prevent Your Apple Watch Display from Timing Out and Going Dark [UPDATED]