Ambrosia Software has released an update for Snapz Pro X, bringing it to version 1.0.2. Snapz Pro X is a QuickTime movie capture app designed to allow users to take snap shots of video games or programs. The new version has performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Ambrosia Software:
Ambrosia Software, Inc. has just released Snapz Pro X 1.0.2 -- this update is free to all registered Snapz Pro X users. It can be downloaded from the Snapz Pro X web site at:
Here is a general list of the changes in Snapz Pro X 1.0.2; for a more exhaustive list of changes, please see the "Snapz Pro X Notes.txt" document.
- Added new localizations for Finnish and Traditional Chinese
- Added a full Spanish translation of the Snapz Pro X documentation
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Final Cut Pro, and a few other minor bugs
- Added the ability to request a new license code directly via the Register Snapz Pro X application
- Updated the Snapz Pro X install package
- Updated the version and copyright info to reflect the new version, and the new year!
You can find more information about the Snapz Pro X update at the Ambrosia Software Web site. Snapz Pro X 1.0.2 is available starting at US$29.00.