Sonos Inc. on Wednesday released version 1.2 of the software that drives its Sonos Digital Music System, which allows homeowners to access their digital music collection from any room in the house. The upgrade adds the Sonos Desktop Controller for Mac users, which enables them to control the music system from their computers, as well as support for iTunes 4.9. The latter addition enables users to access podcasts, in addition to their iTunes playlists, on the Sonos music system. Other changes, such as power scrolling on the Sonos handheld controller and better detection of firewalls, have also been made to the software. Mac OS X v10.3 or v10.4 is required.
← Previous Article
The software is for use with Griffin's radio SHARK, a device that adds FM/AM radio capability to a computer, along…
Next Article →
A Computer Dealer News article posted at MacNewsWorld indicates that attitudes are changing in the IT (information technology) sector.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories
- And Then There Were Two: Microsoft Prepares to Kill Windows RT