Sonos Inc. on Wednesday released version 1.2 of the software that drives its Sonos Digital Music System, which allows homeowners to access their digital music collection from any room in the house. The upgrade adds the Sonos Desktop Controller for Mac users, which enables them to control the music system from their computers, as well as support for iTunes 4.9. The latter addition enables users to access podcasts, in addition to their iTunes playlists, on the Sonos music system. Other changes, such as power scrolling on the Sonos handheld controller and better detection of firewalls, have also been made to the software. Mac OS X v10.3 or v10.4 is required.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price