Charles Arthur, writing for the Belfast Telegraph, describes a press conference with Apple CEO Steve Jobs at the recent Paris Apple Expo. The article offers a revealing look at Mr. Jobsi attitude toward many of the techie gadgets currently available for sale ("I find them ridiculous.") and how it informs product development at Apple. Mr. Arthur also discusses the CEOis relationship with the press, touches on current events at Apple in the context of Mr. Jobsi history with the company, and notes which topics veer too far into the personal realm for Mr. Jobsi comfort level.
Recent News See All »
- Tim Cook: The NSA Won’t Be Asking for Backdoors (Anymore)
- Apple Watch Coming to Target October 18
- Apple Reportedly ‘Seals Deal’ on on 777,000 Square Foot Landmark Campus
- Amazon Jumps the Shark and Kicks Apple TV and Google Chromecast off Store
- James Bell, Former Boeing CFO, Joins Apple Board of Directors