Charles Arthur, writing for the Belfast Telegraph, describes a press conference with Apple CEO Steve Jobs at the recent Paris Apple Expo. The article offers a revealing look at Mr. Jobsi attitude toward many of the techie gadgets currently available for sale ("I find them ridiculous.") and how it informs product development at Apple. Mr. Arthur also discusses the CEOis relationship with the press, touches on current events at Apple in the context of Mr. Jobsi history with the company, and notes which topics veer too far into the personal realm for Mr. Jobsi comfort level.
← Previous Article
Lakewood Studios on Wednesday released iList Studio 3.0, an update to the developer's database application that adds compatibility with MySQL…
Next Article →
Apple on Wednesday updated its Hot Deals page with new specials from CDW|MacWarehouse, B&H Photo and Video and Publishing Perfection.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity