Charles Arthur, writing for the Belfast Telegraph, describes a press conference with Apple CEO Steve Jobs at the recent Paris Apple Expo. The article offers a revealing look at Mr. Jobsi attitude toward many of the techie gadgets currently available for sale ("I find them ridiculous.") and how it informs product development at Apple. Mr. Arthur also discusses the CEOis relationship with the press, touches on current events at Apple in the context of Mr. Jobsi history with the company, and notes which topics veer too far into the personal realm for Mr. Jobsi comfort level.
← Previous Article
Lakewood Studios on Wednesday released iList Studio 3.0, an update to the developer's database application that adds compatibility with MySQL…
Next Article →
Apple on Wednesday updated its Hot Deals page with new specials from CDW|MacWarehouse, B&H Photo and Video and Publishing Perfection.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry