Charles Arthur, writing for the Belfast Telegraph, describes a press conference with Apple CEO Steve Jobs at the recent Paris Apple Expo. The article offers a revealing look at Mr. Jobsi attitude toward many of the techie gadgets currently available for sale ("I find them ridiculous.") and how it informs product development at Apple. Mr. Arthur also discusses the CEOis relationship with the press, touches on current events at Apple in the context of Mr. Jobsi history with the company, and notes which topics veer too far into the personal realm for Mr. Jobsi comfort level.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed