Charles Arthur, writing for the Belfast Telegraph, describes a press conference with Apple CEO Steve Jobs at the recent Paris Apple Expo. The article offers a revealing look at Mr. Jobsi attitude toward many of the techie gadgets currently available for sale ("I find them ridiculous.") and how it informs product development at Apple. Mr. Arthur also discusses the CEOis relationship with the press, touches on current events at Apple in the context of Mr. Jobsi history with the company, and notes which topics veer too far into the personal realm for Mr. Jobsi comfort level.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Long Time Bear Convinced Apple’s Lowest Point Is Near
- Amazon PrimeNow Offers One Hour Delivery, Here’s How it Works
- Scratching the Surface: Sapphire vs Glass Apple Watch
- How Smart is a Smarthome That Has to Phone Home?
- Russian Politician Wants Apple’s U2 Album Giveaway Investigated as Gay Propaganda