Stone Design announced the immediate availability of Videator 1.0 on Tuesday. Videator is a Universal Binary application that lets you combine images and video to make your own movies with an assortment of different effects. Visual effects are created using Tigeris Core Image Image Units, like blurs, distortions, color adjustments, compositing effects, transitions, and more. It also supports Spotlight searches, AppleScript, and LinkBack with other Stone Design applications. Videator 1.0 is available for download at the Stone Design Web site, and is priced at US$49.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates