Storix on Monday announced the addition of Mac OS X and Windows support to its System Backup Administrator (SBA) software with the release of version 5.2. SBA centrally manages data backups for individual computers or across an entire network, with optional 128/192/256-bit encryption. It can recover an entire system or even restore it to a different computer. It also supports LVM, software RAID and different file system types. Pricing starts at US$79 for a Desktop Edition license; different pricing models are available.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad