Storix on Monday announced the addition of Mac OS X and Windows support to its System Backup Administrator (SBA) software with the release of version 5.2. SBA centrally manages data backups for individual computers or across an entire network, with optional 128/192/256-bit encryption. It can recover an entire system or even restore it to a different computer. It also supports LVM, software RAID and different file system types. Pricing starts at US$79 for a Desktop Edition license; different pricing models are available.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed