Storix on Monday announced the addition of Mac OS X and Windows support to its System Backup Administrator (SBA) software with the release of version 5.2. SBA centrally manages data backups for individual computers or across an entire network, with optional 128/192/256-bit encryption. It can recover an entire system or even restore it to a different computer. It also supports LVM, software RAID and different file system types. Pricing starts at US$79 for a Desktop Edition license; different pricing models are available.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch