Storix on Monday announced the addition of Mac OS X and Windows support to its System Backup Administrator (SBA) software with the release of version 5.2. SBA centrally manages data backups for individual computers or across an entire network, with optional 128/192/256-bit encryption. It can recover an entire system or even restore it to a different computer. It also supports LVM, software RAID and different file system types. Pricing starts at US$79 for a Desktop Edition license; different pricing models are available.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That