Fusion Plugins announced the immediate availability of TCPdirect 2.0 for FileMaker Pro on Thursday. TCPdirect adds TCP/IP access and data exchange support to FileMaker Pro databases. The new version is Universal Binary, adds SSL support, and includes one-step loading of web pages and other data via HTTP. TCPdirect 2.0 is available at the Fusion Plugins Web site, and is priced starting at US$49.
Recent News See All »
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees