Fusion Plugins announced the immediate availability of TCPdirect 2.0 for FileMaker Pro on Thursday. TCPdirect adds TCP/IP access and data exchange support to FileMaker Pro databases. The new version is Universal Binary, adds SSL support, and includes one-step loading of web pages and other data via HTTP. TCPdirect 2.0 is available at the Fusion Plugins Web site, and is priced starting at US$49.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More