Fusion Plugins announced the immediate availability of TCPdirect 2.0 for FileMaker Pro on Thursday. TCPdirect adds TCP/IP access and data exchange support to FileMaker Pro databases. The new version is Universal Binary, adds SSL support, and includes one-step loading of web pages and other data via HTTP. TCPdirect 2.0 is available at the Fusion Plugins Web site, and is priced starting at US$49.
← Previous Article
Apple is on the hunt for an additional factory to build MacBooks, and it looks like Foxconn Electronics - the…
Next Article →
Auckland University of Technology has penned a deal to increase the number of Macs on its campuses.
Recent News See All »
- Coin Credit Card Launches Beta, Pushes Final Release to Spring 2015
- Apple Releases OS Yosemite Public Beta 2, iTunes 12 Beta
- Report Claims Apple Scrambling After Last Minute iPhone 6 Screen Redesign
- Apple Adds Humana, UnitedHealth to HealthKit Discussions
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’