Fusion Plugins announced the immediate availability of TCPdirect 2.0 for FileMaker Pro on Thursday. TCPdirect adds TCP/IP access and data exchange support to FileMaker Pro databases. The new version is Universal Binary, adds SSL support, and includes one-step loading of web pages and other data via HTTP. TCPdirect 2.0 is available at the Fusion Plugins Web site, and is priced starting at US$49.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi