Fusion Plugins announced the immediate availability of TCPdirect 2.0 for FileMaker Pro on Thursday. TCPdirect adds TCP/IP access and data exchange support to FileMaker Pro databases. The new version is Universal Binary, adds SSL support, and includes one-step loading of web pages and other data via HTTP. TCPdirect 2.0 is available at the Fusion Plugins Web site, and is priced starting at US$49.
← Previous Article
Apple is on the hunt for an additional factory to build MacBooks, and it looks like Foxconn Electronics - the…
Next Article →
Auckland University of Technology has penned a deal to increase the number of Macs on its campuses.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch