TidBITS announced the immediate availability of "Take Control of Permissions in Mac OS X," the latest title in the Take Control series on Friday. The 90-page ebook by Brian Tanaka explains how to correctly set permissions in Mac OS X to protect file privacy, repair permissions, delete stubborn files, efficiently copy files to and from servers, and more. The ebook costs US$10.00, and is available for download from the Take Control web site.
← Previous Article
Memorex has introduced the LCD-equipped TravelDrive ID and 6GB and 8GB versions of the Mega TravelDrive.
Next Article →
Apple on Friday announced that Tim Cook, the company's executive vice-president of worldwide sales and operations, is now Chief Operating…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind