TidBITS announced the immediate availability of "Take Control of Permissions in Mac OS X," the latest title in the Take Control series on Friday. The 90-page ebook by Brian Tanaka explains how to correctly set permissions in Mac OS X to protect file privacy, repair permissions, delete stubborn files, efficiently copy files to and from servers, and more. The ebook costs US$10.00, and is available for download from the Take Control web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch