TidBITS announced the immediate availability of "Take Control of Permissions in Mac OS X," the latest title in the Take Control series on Friday. The 90-page ebook by Brian Tanaka explains how to correctly set permissions in Mac OS X to protect file privacy, repair permissions, delete stubborn files, efficiently copy files to and from servers, and more. The ebook costs US$10.00, and is available for download from the Take Control web site.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors