TidBITS announced the immediate availability of "Take Control of Permissions in Mac OS X," the latest title in the Take Control series on Friday. The 90-page ebook by Brian Tanaka explains how to correctly set permissions in Mac OS X to protect file privacy, repair permissions, delete stubborn files, efficiently copy files to and from servers, and more. The ebook costs US$10.00, and is available for download from the Take Control web site.
← Previous Article
Memorex has introduced the LCD-equipped TravelDrive ID and 6GB and 8GB versions of the Mega TravelDrive.
Next Article →
Apple on Friday announced that Tim Cook, the company's executive vice-president of worldwide sales and operations, is now Chief Operating…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories
- And Then There Were Two: Microsoft Prepares to Kill Windows RT