TidBITS announced the immediate availability of "Take Control of Permissions in Mac OS X," the latest title in the Take Control series on Friday. The 90-page ebook by Brian Tanaka explains how to correctly set permissions in Mac OS X to protect file privacy, repair permissions, delete stubborn files, efficiently copy files to and from servers, and more. The ebook costs US$10.00, and is available for download from the Take Control web site.
Recent News See All »
- Older Dropcam Models Going Dark April 15, Google’s Nest Offering Free Replacements
- Apple Earnings Report and Conference Call Tuesday
- Apple’s AuthenTec Purchase Blocked Fingerprint Sensor on Nexus 6 Smartphone
- OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle Finally Coming to iPhone
- Apple Revamps Free on iTunes, Brings Back Free Songs