The latest Apple Store at The Oaks Mall in Thousand Oaks, California, is opening at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time on October 29. The first 1,100 visitors will get a free Applet-shirt, and one lucky winner will get the Grand Opening Sweepstakes prize, a Digital Lifestyle Collection valued at US$2,350. The prize package includes a 17-inch flat-panel iMac G5, iPod nano, Canon PowerShot SD400 digital camera, Canon ZR100 digital camcorder, and an Epson Stylus R200 printer. The new store will have all of the usual Apple features including a Genius Bar, and The Studio where specialists will teach how to use various Apple related products and software.
Recent News See All »
- Amazon Wants to Turn You Home into a Web Store with Dash Buttons
- Adonit, Evernote Intro Higher Precision Jot Script 2 iPad Stylus
- Facebook is Tracking You Even if You Don’t Have an Account
- Musicians Launch ‘Tidal’ Streaming Music Service to Reestablish Value of Music
- Apple Retail Expands Trade-Ins to Non-Apple Phones