Koingo Software has released an update for Alarm Clock Pro, bringing it to version 5.6.7. Alarm Clock Pro is a virtual alarm clock designed with customizable ring tones and multiple date settings. The latest version ships with performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Koingo Software:
Weid like to announce the release of Alarm Clock Pro 5.6.7! This is a stability build. More or less, weive revisited all the code in the application and done our best to make sure it is bug free.
- Bug Fix: Registration pasted in to the fields when in Jaguar now works
- Modification: Preferences and Registration code reworked and is now much more efficient
- Modification: Preferences file naming scheme matches Mac OS X standard
NOTE: Since the Preferences files have been renamed, none of your alarms or settings will be moved over, unless you rename the files in your Home/Library/Preferences to the following:
- Perpetual Settings --> com.koingosw.acp.Module2.plist
- Classic Settings -- > com.koingosw.acp.Module1.plist
- Alarm Clock Colors --> com.koingosw.acp.Colors.plist
- To Do List Contents --> com.koingosw.acp.Module4.plist
- Program Preferences --> com.koingosw.acp.Core.plist
- Registration --> com.koingosw.acp.Registration
- Saved Window Positions --> com.koingosw.acp.ClockXY.plist
You can find more information about the Alarm Clock Pro update at the Koingo Software Web site. Alarm Clock Pro 5.6.7 free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$11.97.