The PandaWare Company has released version 6.1 of its time and expense billing application TimeCache. The update, which is free for registered version 6 users, features a new Category report, better data exporting, options for archiving projects and spell-checking notes and descriptions, and bug fixes. The full software is US$50 per user and requires Mac OS X v10.2 or higher.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer announced Saturday a new logo in celebration of its 30th birthday, a logo that captures the essence of…
Next Article →
Xtralean Software announced the immediate availability of ShutterBug 2.0 on Friday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater
- Apple’s Stock Holds Above $100 with New Record Close
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous
- Jeff Gamet, John Martellaro Talk Sci-Fi Tech on MacVoices