The PandaWare Company has released version 6.1 of its time and expense billing application TimeCache. The update, which is free for registered version 6 users, features a new Category report, better data exporting, options for archiving projects and spell-checking notes and descriptions, and bug fixes. The full software is US$50 per user and requires Mac OS X v10.2 or higher.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer announced Saturday a new logo in celebration of its 30th birthday, a logo that captures the essence of…
Next Article →
Xtralean Software announced the immediate availability of ShutterBug 2.0 on Friday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iOS 8 In-Depth Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Preorder Undergoing Massive Fail, Twitter Freaks Out