The PandaWare Company has released version 6.1 of its time and expense billing application TimeCache. The update, which is free for registered version 6 users, features a new Category report, better data exporting, options for archiving projects and spell-checking notes and descriptions, and bug fixes. The full software is US$50 per user and requires Mac OS X v10.2 or higher.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board