The PandaWare Company has released version 6.1 of its time and expense billing application TimeCache. The update, which is free for registered version 6 users, features a new Category report, better data exporting, options for archiving projects and spell-checking notes and descriptions, and bug fixes. The full software is US$50 per user and requires Mac OS X v10.2 or higher.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold