The PandaWare Company has released version 6.1 of its time and expense billing application TimeCache. The update, which is free for registered version 6 users, features a new Category report, better data exporting, options for archiving projects and spell-checking notes and descriptions, and bug fixes. The full software is US$50 per user and requires Mac OS X v10.2 or higher.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer announced Saturday a new logo in celebration of its 30th birthday, a logo that captures the essence of…
Next Article →
Xtralean Software announced the immediate availability of ShutterBug 2.0 on Friday.
Recent News See All »
- Australia to Apple: Play by our Warranty Rules
- New Mac Pro Hits Stores December 19 for $2,999
- Apple CEO Tim Cook and Other Tech Leaders Press Obama for NSA Surveillance Reform
- Apple Gives Developers Until February 1st to Optimize App Submissions for iOS 7
- Samsung Reportedly Hires Former Apple Store Designer for Retail Expansion