Stefan Fürst has released an update for TimeLog, bringing it to version 2.1. TimeLog is a utility designed for tracking time based work projects. The update features several enhancements including new export options and improved iCal performance. According to Stefan Fürst:
TimeLog 2.1 released.
Work time recording for MacOS X with TimeLog - iTunes for the rest of your time
TimeLog is a unique iCal integrated timer solution with an interface very similar to iTunes. All recorded data is stored in iCal and can be synchronized with iSync.
Change log for 2.1:
- New: Resume for last project worked on
- New: Auto resume of the timer after a possible crash
- New: Export options
- New: Time & Date format options
- New: Groups in Address Book
- New: Portuguese localization
- Improved: Rounding
- Improved: Main list
- Improved: Performance when iCal is launched
- Fixed: Possible crash of the gobal menu
- Fixed: Calculating bug in the summary view
You can find more information about the TimeLog update at the product home page. The update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$15.00.