Selznick Scientific Software has released a new version of their nifty little menu bar utility, Moon Menu. Version 1.5 adds a host of new features, including the moom display being shaded blue during a "blue moon." According to Selznick Scientific:
MoonMenu is now available in French, German, and Japanese.
MoonMenu is an extension that adds a small moon in the current lunar phase to the right side of your menubar. As one anonymous user said best, "MoonMenu serves as a subtle, unobtrusive reminder that thereis an entire universe out there, even without your web browser."
- The moon icon is shaded blue when the moon is a "Blue Moon".
- MoonMenu displays instant Lunation, Illumination, Age, and Definitions of the moon within its menu.
- Predictions for upcoming New Moon, First Quarter, Full Moon, and Last Quarter are also displayed in the menu.
- Users can view lunar data for any date and time with the MoonMenu application.
- The brightness of MoonMenuis icon can be adjusted to account for lighter or darker flat panel displays.
MoonMenu is available for US$12. You can find more information at the Selznick Scientific web site.