Toshiba on Tuesday introduced a new projector with 2,500 ANSI lumens, a contrast ratio of 2000:1, and XGA 1024 x 768 resolution. It weighs just over 6.5 pounds and also includes two computer inputs and four video ports: two RGB, one composite, and one S-Video. A one-watt speaker is also included. Pricing is US$1,199.
← Previous Article
Apple on Tuesday said that Google CEO Eric Schmidt was elected to its board of directors.
Next Article →
SubRosaSoft.com has released MusicRenamer, a free utility that uses the ID3 tags in song files to automatically rename them. It…
Recent News See All »
- iOS 8 Adoption at 46%, or Maybe 35%
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Said ALEC Lying about Climate Change
- Chinese Site Reports Apple Planning October Release for iPad Air 2
- Apple May Shut Down Beats Music Brand, but Stay in Streaming Music Market
- Linex Technologies Ordered Apple’s Legal Fees in Patent Infringement Case