Toshiba on Thursday introduced e-STUDIO360CP, a color business printer thatis networkable via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. It also features a 1GHz processor, 256MB RAM, 32 PPM (pages per minute) in color and 36 PPM in black-and-white, 2400 DPI image quality, USB and Parallel ports, and more. Itis available now for US$3,549. Mac OS X v10.2 or OS 9.x is required. A product page was not available on the Toshiba Web site as this article was published.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More