Toshiba on Thursday introduced e-STUDIO360CP, a color business printer thatis networkable via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. It also features a 1GHz processor, 256MB RAM, 32 PPM (pages per minute) in color and 36 PPM in black-and-white, 2400 DPI image quality, USB and Parallel ports, and more. Itis available now for US$3,549. Mac OS X v10.2 or OS 9.x is required. A product page was not available on the Toshiba Web site as this article was published.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today