Toshiba on Thursday introduced e-STUDIO360CP, a color business printer thatis networkable via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. It also features a 1GHz processor, 256MB RAM, 32 PPM (pages per minute) in color and 36 PPM in black-and-white, 2400 DPI image quality, USB and Parallel ports, and more. Itis available now for US$3,549. Mac OS X v10.2 or OS 9.x is required. A product page was not available on the Toshiba Web site as this article was published.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay