Toshiba on Thursday introduced e-STUDIO360CP, a color business printer thatis networkable via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. It also features a 1GHz processor, 256MB RAM, 32 PPM (pages per minute) in color and 36 PPM in black-and-white, 2400 DPI image quality, USB and Parallel ports, and more. Itis available now for US$3,549. Mac OS X v10.2 or OS 9.x is required. A product page was not available on the Toshiba Web site as this article was published.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks