Intelli Innovations, Inc. has released new app for Mac users, ProInventory 1.0. ProInventory is a utility designed for organizing and cataloging various types of records including collections and retail items. The app ships with a checked in/out status feature and support for the IntelliScanner barcode reader. According to Intelli Innovations:
Intelli Innovations today introduced ProInventory, its easy-to-use inventory software for collections, retail items, movies, libraries, and more.
From an easy-to-use interface, users can quickly input, track, update, and maintain records of physical objects for personal or business purposes.
ProInventory 1.0 features:
- Easy-to-use item editor with quantity and library "checked in/out" status capabilities
- Tab-delimited text import with custom field matching capabilities
- Customizable list viewer with reorderable, resizable, sortable columns
- Integrated list search options with instantaneous result options
- Multiple database suppor
- Customizable export option with record scope, delimiter, line break, and column header options
- Pre-defined fields for product barcode/identifier, company, name, model, price, size, color, quantity, library status, and notes
- Backward-compatible database format for use with Intelli Innovations ProSQL database management software
- Database compatibility for abDataToolsi db Reports for generating customized, printed reports of current inventory status
- Seamless integration with the Intelli Innovations IntelliScanner USB Barcode Reader product line
You can find more information about the ProInventory at the Intelli Innovations Web site. ProInventory is available for US$39.95.