Tri-Edre has released an update for Tri-BACKUP, bringing it to version 4.0.1. Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility used for file storage on OS X. The update features several enhancements including an action assistant and filter enhancements. According to Tri-Edre:
TRI-EDRE is proud to announce the availability of Tri-BACKUP 4.0.1.
Tri-BACKUP is a powerful and easy backup utility for Mac OS X.
Tri-BACKUP offers two different modes: "Immediate Actions" (to do easy and immediate backup, synchronizations, and restorations) and "Programmed actions" (to schedule automatic backup and synchronizations). Tri-BACKUP 3 has been designed for Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server.
Whatis new in this version:
- Completely rewritten and updated User Guide
- Added an assistant to help create actions
- Added an option in each action to eject volumes after the action has completed
- Added an option to cancel ejecting of volumes
- Changed the filter that passes only certain folders and their contents
- Added filter to exclude empty folders
- Added labels filter
- and more...
You can find more information about the Tri-BACKUP update at the Tri-Edre Web site. Tri-BACKUP 4.0.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$49.00.