Tribar Software introduced a new vector graphic design and editing application on Tuesday called Inform. Inform 1.0 is a Universal Binary application, supporting both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It includes vector drawing tools, Bezier editing tools, Boolean operations, great typesetting, artistic strokes, CMYK previews, EPS and PDF export, and more. Inform 1.0 is available for download at the Tribar Software Web site, and is priced at US$79.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi