Tribar Software introduced a new vector graphic design and editing application on Tuesday called Inform. Inform 1.0 is a Universal Binary application, supporting both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It includes vector drawing tools, Bezier editing tools, Boolean operations, great typesetting, artistic strokes, CMYK previews, EPS and PDF export, and more. Inform 1.0 is available for download at the Tribar Software Web site, and is priced at US$79.
← Previous Article
lectric Butterfly has released version 4 of its media browser Stimulus, adding Mac OS X v10.4 compatibility, a redesigned interface,…
Next Article →
DTP Tools announced the immediate availability of Layer Groups 1.0, a plug-in for InDesign CS and CS2, on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album