Tribar Software introduced a new vector graphic design and editing application on Tuesday called Inform. Inform 1.0 is a Universal Binary application, supporting both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It includes vector drawing tools, Bezier editing tools, Boolean operations, great typesetting, artistic strokes, CMYK previews, EPS and PDF export, and more. Inform 1.0 is available for download at the Tribar Software Web site, and is priced at US$79.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed