Tribar Software introduced a new vector graphic design and editing application on Tuesday called Inform. Inform 1.0 is a Universal Binary application, supporting both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It includes vector drawing tools, Bezier editing tools, Boolean operations, great typesetting, artistic strokes, CMYK previews, EPS and PDF export, and more. Inform 1.0 is available for download at the Tribar Software Web site, and is priced at US$79.
← Previous Article
lectric Butterfly has released version 4 of its media browser Stimulus, adding Mac OS X v10.4 compatibility, a redesigned interface,…
Next Article →
DTP Tools announced the immediate availability of Layer Groups 1.0, a plug-in for InDesign CS and CS2, on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- Beats Music Adds More User Controls to iOS App, Including ‘Tune Your Taste’
- Facebook Forces iPhone Users To Separate Messaging App
- Blockchain.info Brings Bitcoin Wallet App Back to App Store
- Lord & Taylor, Hudson’s Bay Company Deploy iBeacons in Stores
- Hilton to Turn Your iPhone into Your Hotel Room Key