Reuters is reporting that US Attorney General John Ashcroft will be making a statement concerning todayis ruling in the Microsoft antitrust appeal. Mr. Ashcroft and Charles James, the assistant attorney general for the antitrust division at the Department of Justice, will make a statement at 3:00 PM EST. It is not yet know what they substance of the statement will be.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups