Reuters is reporting that US Attorney General John Ashcroft will be making a statement concerning todayis ruling in the Microsoft antitrust appeal. Mr. Ashcroft and Charles James, the assistant attorney general for the antitrust division at the Department of Justice, will make a statement at 3:00 PM EST. It is not yet know what they substance of the statement will be.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend