Redcort Software has release an update for Virtual TimeClock Pro, bringing it to version 4.5. Virtual TimeClock Pro is an employee time tracking and management app designed to replace mechanical punch card type time clocks. The update features improved cross-platform performance and other minor enhancements. According to Redcort Software:
Redcort Software today released Virtual TimeClock Pro 4.5.
Virtual TimeClock Pro is the powerful, easy to use software replacement for mechanical employee time clocks. Virtual TimeClock easily and accurately tracks worker arrivals, departures, hours worked, and overtime. A powerful, yet flexible reporting system prints timecards grouped by worker, department, job or client.
Version 4.5 features the following enhancements and fixes:
- Much improved cross platform and data file sharing on Mac OS networks
- The TimeCard report font size is now user adjustable
- Report line spacing settings are again properly saved
- Printed messages now properly identify the recipient
- TimeClock refreshes worker status when restored from being minimized
- Quitting a minimized TimeClock no longer loses window locations
- Creating new data files is dramatically faster on Windows TimeClocks
You can find more information about the Virtual TimeClock Pro update at the Redcort Software Web site. Virtual TimeClock Pro 4.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$179.00.