Redcort Software has release an update for Virtual TimeClock Pro, bringing it to version 4.3. Virtual TimeClock Pro is an employee time tracking and management app designed to replace mechanical punch card type time clocks. The update features improved access control and salaried hour totaling. According to Redcort Software:
Redcort Software today released Virtual TimeClock Professional 4.3 for Macintosh Classic and OS X computers. Release 4.3 delivers enhanced functionality and improved program reliability.
Virtual TimeClock Pro is the powerful, easy to use software replacement for mechanical employee time clocks. Virtual TimeClock easily and accurately tracks worker arrivals, departures, hours worked, and overtime. A powerful, yet flexible reporting system prints timecards grouped by worker, department, job or client.
WHATiS NEW IN 4.3:
- Data file and hard disk access is reduced 40-60%
- The page break option is again available when printing from the File menu
- Timecard cumulative totals are displayed on reports with page breaks
- The option to total hours for salaried workers is now enabled by default
- Worker records excluded from reports are no longer in timecard menus
- Several refinements for the new networking mechanism introduced in 4.2
- New manual file unlocking (see the ReadMe for details)
- Multiple users on Mac OS X are once again supported
- The data file icon again displays correctly under OS 9
You can find more information about the Virtual TimeClock Pro update at the Redcort Software Web site. Virtual TimeClock Pro 4.3 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$179.00.