rootsolutions has released an update for Virtual WineCellar, bringing it to version 4.5. Virtual WineCellar is a wine cataloging utility designed for wine collectors. The update features several new enhancements including interface mods and improved security. According to rootsolutions:
rootsolutions announces Virtual WineCellar 4.5.
Virtual WineCellar is an easy-to-use cellaring software for wine collectors. Apart from the standard data entry fields, it features several advanced functions, like user defined fields, a suppliers database with order-to-inventory processing, integration with Vinote (TM) barcoded neck tags, support for digitized bottle labels, and much more.
- enhanced appearance
- support for network operation with site license
- new field for winery/produce
- enhanced print and export functions
- improved password security for bottle data file
- improved protection against file corruption
- quick display of suppliers with pending orders]
- selectable inventory processing date
- support for Vinoté and Avery labels
- missing value info no longer displays -100%
- suppliers find screen layout fixed
- order history listing order fixed
- incorrect button appearance in standard details screen fixed
- misc. smaller fixes and enhancements
You can find more information about the Virtual WineCellar update at the rootsolutions Web site. Virtual WineCellar is available for US$20.00.