Waterfall Software has released an update for CountDown, bringing it to version 3.1. CountDown is a virtual alarm clock designed with custom time features. The update ships with several new features including window enhancements and bug fixes. According to Waterfall Software:
Waterfall Software has recently updated itis previous program, CountDown, bringing it to version 3.1.
CountDown is a very useful app that functions as a virtual alarm clock. CountDown has very cool features such as count-down: counting down from a specified number of hours, minutes and seconds. CountDown also features Count-to: a feature to wait until a specified time. CountDown includes features for when the alarm goes off.
Version 3.1 adds many new features such as:
- multiple windows
- a new Clock module with lap function
- up-down arrow controls in Count-to
- the ability to disconnect or connect to the internet with actions
- the timer status is now visual when placed in the dock
- Select All menu item
- a Window menu; a new help window and more
- That, along with huge bug fixes makes 3.1 an important update
You can find more information about the CountDown update at the Waterfall Software Web site. CountDown 3.1 is available for US$10.00.