WebEvent has been updated to version 3.4b2. The new version of the calendar and scheduler, featuring a World Wide Web interface, includes a series of minor new features and bug fixes. According to WebEvent:
WebEvent is an interactive World Wide Web calendar and scheduling application that allows you to view and modify calendar-type events from any computer that can run a web browser. It is a perfect solution for many Internet and Intranet web sites.
3.4 BETA1 to 3.4 BETA2???(Released October 14, 2000)
- Fixed inappropriate error message when editing events in multiple calendar views.
- Added new isystem.pli script to provide user with setting information for install.
- Fixed next/previous links at bottom of page on cal2week, list2week, and cal4week.
- Updated several places to say 3.4 instead of 3.3.
- Save login information now checked by default.
- Now handles invalid username and password entries better.
- Updated cookie code to hopefully resolve occasional problem.
- Made a few minor changes to the ishoweventi display code.
Pricing for WebEvent begins at US$150 for a single user. You can find more information at the WebEvent web site.