Along with the Mac OS X 10.5.2 update, Apple rolled out WebObjects 5.4.1 on Monday. The update for the Web service developer tools fixes bugs relating to web services serialization, deployment tools, and database compatibility, and more. It requires Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and is available via Software Update, or as a download from the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- How to Prevent Your Apple Watch Display from Timing Out and Going Dark [UPDATED]