Along with the Mac OS X 10.5.2 update, Apple rolled out WebObjects 5.4.1 on Monday. The update for the Web service developer tools fixes bugs relating to web services serialization, deployment tools, and database compatibility, and more. It requires Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and is available via Software Update, or as a download from the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi