Along with the Mac OS X 10.5.2 update, Apple rolled out WebObjects 5.4.1 on Monday. The update for the Web service developer tools fixes bugs relating to web services serialization, deployment tools, and database compatibility, and more. It requires Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and is available via Software Update, or as a download from the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad