Along with the Mac OS X 10.5.2 update, Apple rolled out WebObjects 5.4.1 on Monday. The update for the Web service developer tools fixes bugs relating to web services serialization, deployment tools, and database compatibility, and more. It requires Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and is available via Software Update, or as a download from the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board