Along with the Mac OS X 10.5.2 update, Apple rolled out WebObjects 5.4.1 on Monday. The update for the Web service developer tools fixes bugs relating to web services serialization, deployment tools, and database compatibility, and more. It requires Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and is available via Software Update, or as a download from the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors