Silicon.comis Seb Janacek takes a look at Apple CEO Steve Jobsi legacy, concluding: "Jobs and Apple can look forward to a vibrant couple of years and while no executive is ever 100 per cent safe, itis fair to say that for the time being Apple needs Jobs more than Jobs needs Apple."
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed