Silicon.comis Seb Janacek takes a look at Apple CEO Steve Jobsi legacy, concluding: "Jobs and Apple can look forward to a vibrant couple of years and while no executive is ever 100 per cent safe, itis fair to say that for the time being Apple needs Jobs more than Jobs needs Apple."
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch