Silicon.comis Seb Janacek takes a look at Apple CEO Steve Jobsi legacy, concluding: "Jobs and Apple can look forward to a vibrant couple of years and while no executive is ever 100 per cent safe, itis fair to say that for the time being Apple needs Jobs more than Jobs needs Apple."
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That