Silicon.comis Seb Janacek takes a look at Apple CEO Steve Jobsi legacy, concluding: "Jobs and Apple can look forward to a vibrant couple of years and while no executive is ever 100 per cent safe, itis fair to say that for the time being Apple needs Jobs more than Jobs needs Apple."
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi