Silicon.comis Seb Janacek takes a look at Apple CEO Steve Jobsi legacy, concluding: "Jobs and Apple can look forward to a vibrant couple of years and while no executive is ever 100 per cent safe, itis fair to say that for the time being Apple needs Jobs more than Jobs needs Apple."
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More