Daystar Technology announced the immediate availability of the XLR8 ProView USB video capture system for the Mac on Wednesday. The ProView USB connects to your Mac via USB 2.0 and lets you stream video from any device via S-Video or RCA connectors. It can capture video in raw or QuickTime formats at 640x480 resolution and 29.97 frames per second, and supports drag-and-drop placement in iMovie. The XLR8 ProView USB is available at the Daystar Technology Web site, and is priced at US$99.
← Previous Article
Apple released several updates for its pro applications on Wednesday, including Aperture Final Cut Studio, Cinema Tools, DVD Studio Pro…
Next Article →
French lawmakers plan to modify the bill that would have forced companies to share their digital rights management technology.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater
- Apple’s Stock Holds Above $100 with New Record Close
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous
- Jeff Gamet, John Martellaro Talk Sci-Fi Tech on MacVoices