SyncoRO Soft has released an update for <oxygen/> XML Editor, bringing it to version 3.1. <oxygen/> XML Editor is an editing utility designed for Web development. The update features improved performance and bug fixes. According to SyncoRO:
We are glad to announce the release of the <oXygen/> XML Editor, version 3.1.
The 3rd version of <oXygen/> XML editor focuses on making all the functionality much easier to use. This was done by improving existing features and by adding new ones. From the new features the automatically synchronized tree based outliner, the bookmark support and the global transformation scenarios are perhaps the most important ones. Also support for Namespace Routing Language (NRL) schemas should be noted.
New in <oXygen/> XML Editor 3.1:
- The Outliner shows more information
- DocBook XSL stylesheets 1.64.1
- Solved a Xerces conflict of the Eclipse plugin
- File association on Mac OS X
- WebDAV tries to recover from non fatal HTTP errors
- Oxygen Eclipse Plugin options redesign
- Fixed a bug concerning the storage into options of the URLs
You can find more information about the latest <oxygen/> XML Editor update at the <oxygen/> XML Editor home page. <oxygen/> XML Editor is available starting at US$74.00.