Computer Support has released an update for Xupport, bringing it to version 1.3.7. Xupport is a configuration utility designed to provide GUI for manual configuration. The update features trash burn supoort and expanded preferences. According to Computer Support:
Xupport 1.3.7 update released.
Xupport provides a clean GUI (Graphical User Interface) to configure many Mac OS X options, that are not or hard to configure manually, and more. It includes several unix command to optimize and secure your Mac, and activates features that are disabled by default.
Changes in Xupport 1.3.7:
- Man Browser: Open man entries in a separate window \
- System drawer: Delete and burn trashes includes Mac OS 9 trash folders
- General: Preferences menu added
- General: Acoustic signal when finished processes using progress indicator
- New Xupport preference: Change window transparencies
- New Xupport preference: Check for updates on launch
- New Xupport preference: Enable audio effects
You can find more information about the Xupport update at the Computer Support Web site. Xupport 1.3.7 is free for registered users, while the ful version is available for US$20.00.