Zevrix released BatchOutput 2.0 for InDesign on Wednesday. BatchOutput automates printing and exporting to PDF documents you create in Adobe InDesign CS or CS2. The new version lets you send files to a printer as single pages, change file names in the printer queue, save documents as PostScript in single or multiple pages, and more. BatchOutput is available for download at the Zevrix Web site, and is priced at US$49.95. The update is free to registered BatchOutput users.
← Previous Article
Adobe's product manager for Director and Shockwave, Tom Higgins, confirmed that a Universal Binary version of Director is in the…
Next Article →
The Omni Group released a public beta of its new project management application, OmniPlan, on Wednesday evening.
Recent News See All »
- Apple v. Samsung: Google to Cover Some Costs, Assume Some Liability
- Apple Expands In-Store Trade-In Program to iPads and More
- Apple to Samsung: If You Want to Copy Us, Think Environment
- Apple Releases Security Update 2014-002 for Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion
- Apple Rolls Out 6.1.1 Update for 2nd, 3rd Gen Apple TV