Zevrix released BatchOutput 2.0 for InDesign on Wednesday. BatchOutput automates printing and exporting to PDF documents you create in Adobe InDesign CS or CS2. The new version lets you send files to a printer as single pages, change file names in the printer queue, save documents as PostScript in single or multiple pages, and more. BatchOutput is available for download at the Zevrix Web site, and is priced at US$49.95. The update is free to registered BatchOutput users.
← Previous Article
Adobe's product manager for Director and Shockwave, Tom Higgins, confirmed that a Universal Binary version of Director is in the…
Next Article →
The Omni Group released a public beta of its new project management application, OmniPlan, on Wednesday evening.
Recent News See All »
- Coin Credit Card Launches Beta, Pushes Final Release to Spring 2015
- Apple Releases OS Yosemite Public Beta 2, iTunes 12 Beta
- Report Claims Apple Scrambling After Last Minute iPhone 6 Screen Redesign
- Apple Adds Humana, UnitedHealth to HealthKit Discussions
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’