Zevrix released BatchOutput 2.0 for InDesign on Wednesday. BatchOutput automates printing and exporting to PDF documents you create in Adobe InDesign CS or CS2. The new version lets you send files to a printer as single pages, change file names in the printer queue, save documents as PostScript in single or multiple pages, and more. BatchOutput is available for download at the Zevrix Web site, and is priced at US$49.95. The update is free to registered BatchOutput users.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April