Zevrix released BatchOutput 2.0 for InDesign on Wednesday. BatchOutput automates printing and exporting to PDF documents you create in Adobe InDesign CS or CS2. The new version lets you send files to a printer as single pages, change file names in the printer queue, save documents as PostScript in single or multiple pages, and more. BatchOutput is available for download at the Zevrix Web site, and is priced at US$49.95. The update is free to registered BatchOutput users.
← Previous Article
Adobe's product manager for Director and Shockwave, Tom Higgins, confirmed that a Universal Binary version of Director is in the…
Next Article →
The Omni Group released a public beta of its new project management application, OmniPlan, on Wednesday evening.
Recent News See All »
- Cartoon Network Turns to iOS App Maker Pixel Press For Draw-Your-Own-Game
- Apple: Celebrity Photo Theft Due to Compromised Passwords, Not iCloud Security
- Report Claims iWatch Still in Testing, No Sept 9 Unveiling
- Apple Lands Digital Wallet Deal with Amex, Visa, MasterCard
- Apple Fixes iCloud Security Gap, ‘Actively Investigates’ Celeb Photo Theft