Apple has updated Keynote Remote for iPhone to version 1.2. In addition to a few bug fixes, the update includes support for the multitasking feature that was introduced in iOS 4.
Apple’s patch notes:
- Optimized for the Retina display, including support for high-resolution slides.
- Support for iOS 4 multitasking.
- Improved handling of alerts (such as push notifications, text messages) received while controlling a presentation.
- Improved handling of loss of connection with Keynote ’09.
- Fixed networking issues, including recognizing a new Wi-Fi network if it was connected after launching Keynote Remote.
The update is free to owners of the app, and it can be downloaded through iTunes. The full version is priced at US$0.99.