Apple on Monday released an update for its latest 27-inch iMac, fixing a flickering problem that has plagued some users. It updates the firmware on ATI Radeon HD 4670 and 4850 video cards. The fix can be downloaded directly from Apple’s support site or via Software Update.
Recent News See All »
- Adonit, Evernote Intro Higher Precision Jot Script 2 iPad Stylus
- Facebook is Tracking You Even if You Don’t Have an Account
- Musicians Launch ‘Tidal’ Streaming Music Service to Reestablish Value of Music
- Apple Retail Expands Trade-Ins to Non-Apple Phones
- ifoAppleStore Calls it Quits, ‘My Work Is Done’