Apple on Monday opened an official Twitter feed for the App Store. The first tweet: “Welcome to App Store on Twitter! Follow us to discover new apps, get exclusive offers, and share with friends.” As this article was posted, the feed had accumulated over 90,000 followers.
Recent News See All »
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader
- Apple’s App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Software Update Briefly Down for Some Users
- Amazon Adds Unlimited Storage Options to Cloud Drive
- Apple Tasks Jimmy Iovine, Trent Reznor with Making a Spotify Competitor
- Apple TV Adds CNNgo Channel