Apple on Monday opened an official Twitter feed for the App Store. The first tweet: “Welcome to App Store on Twitter! Follow us to discover new apps, get exclusive offers, and share with friends.” As this article was posted, the feed had accumulated over 90,000 followers.
Recent News See All »
- Tim Cook: The NSA Won’t Be Asking for Backdoors (Anymore)
- Apple Watch Coming to Target October 18
- Apple Reportedly ‘Seals Deal’ on on 777,000 Square Foot Landmark Campus
- Amazon Jumps the Shark and Kicks Apple TV and Google Chromecast off Store
- James Bell, Former Boeing CFO, Joins Apple Board of Directors