Apple on Monday opened an official Twitter feed for the App Store. The first tweet: “Welcome to App Store on Twitter! Follow us to discover new apps, get exclusive offers, and share with friends.” As this article was posted, the feed had accumulated over 90,000 followers.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April