Apple on Monday opened an official Twitter feed for the App Store. The first tweet: “Welcome to App Store on Twitter! Follow us to discover new apps, get exclusive offers, and share with friends.” As this article was posted, the feed had accumulated over 90,000 followers.
Recent News See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi