Apple released Time Capsule and AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.4.2, a firmware update that includes five bug fixes. Most of the fixes deal with connectivity issues, as well as a Back To My Mac fix.
The update is for Time Capsule, AirPort Extreme, and AirPort Express Base Station with 802.11n Firmware.
- Fixes some problems with extending and maintaining connectivity with extended networks
- Fixes an issue with clients that enable 802.11 "Power Save"
- Fixes connectivity issues with some third-party devices
- Fixes an issue when the base station is configured for PPPoE
- Fixes some Back To My Mac issues with connectivity and support for third-party routers
Apple also recommended that AirPort Utility 5.4.2 or later be installed before upgrading to Firmware version 7.4.2.
The download can be accessed through AirPort Utility, which is normally located in Applications > Utilities.